Bible Camp for the Visually Impaired, formerly called Blind Camp, has been happening at Foothills Camp and Retreat Centre for many years, and has been attended by many from across Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. We strive to create a fun place to enjoy new and exciting experiences. Campers spend their days swimming, water skiing, horseback riding, enjoying hayrides, singing and so much more! We're all about creating memories that last a lifetime. Anyone with a visual impairment is welcomed to register and share in this summer camping experience.
You have an opportunity to put a smile on the face of someone today. You can do so by making a tax-deductible donation to help someone with a visual impairment be a part of this great camping experience. Your donation will go a long way, making it possible to:
- Provide rides to campers coming from Manitoba, Saskatchewan and around Alberta.
- Provide a terrific group of 45 camp staff that continually show love and care to each camper.
- Provide an amazing week at camp, which always turns out to be the highlight of each camper's year.
Here are some pertinent facts:
- Our campers range in age from 6 years old and up
- Foothills Camp and Retreat Centre is a non-profit organization
- The cost of one week at camp/camper is $650.00
- All donations are tax-deductible
Our staff are specially trained for this week and are ready to be of service, and to assist in the fun memories-making process. Please support this unique camping experience of the visually impaired as we strive to create memories that last a lifetime.