If you have registered online before, simply login to your UltraCamp Account to register.
If this is your first time, you will have to create an account to register.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us
WHAT TO BRING
• Everyday clothes
• Changes of underwear
• Modest swimsuit (one piece or two piece & t-shirt for girls)
• Toothbrush & paste
• Soap, towel & washcloth
• Long pants and sturdy shoes with heels required for horseback riding
• Brush or comb
• Sleeping bag / bedding
• Cash for store purchases and offering (all cash is deposited and kept in the camp bank)
• Pen/pencil, writing paper
• Recyclable camera
• Laundry bag
• Rain gear
• Dressier clothes for Church
• A friend to share the fun!
Note: All personal belongings should be marked with the camper’s name.
WHAT TO LEAVE HOME
Personal stereos, TV’s, Video games, valuables, jewelry, weapons, fireworks, alcohol, tobacco, drugs.
WHEN TO ARRIVE
Registration commences at 4:00 pm on Sundays for all camps.
Check-Out time is from 8:45 – 9:00 a.m. on Sunday. Specialty Camps (Horsemanship and Watersports) check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
Supervision is provided between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm on Sundays only for those from great distances. Please request this personally at registration or by contacting the camp secretary at (403) 556-6767. Please do not leave your child unattended.